November 7, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday Bethany!

Woohoo! There's a special girl celebrating her 18th birthday! It's Bethany Mota! She's a Youtube video maker about Fashion, DIYs, Entertainment, Beauty and lots more! I can't believe it has been 5 years since she started vlogging and the past years, she already gained 3 million subscribers! She is even launching her first collection on Aeropostale next month! I am so proud of her! I love you and we are here to support you!




This is the video from Aeropostale  and be sure to subscribe to them to be updated for the latest happenings about Beth's collection launch. Also, subscribe to Bethany Mota on Youtube. Follow her on Twitter (@BethanyMota) and Instagram (@bethanynoelm). Credits from music-in-my-life.blog.cz for the photo above.

Happy Birthday Bethany! Hugs and Kisses from the Philippines <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...