October 7, 2013

Orange Spices

Orange Spices

I know, it's a little too early to be discussing about Halloween but you'll never know when you'll be ready for it with even just a typical day with the Halloween theme around you. I'm gonna make Halloween themed outfits and I'll be starting off with the color of Jack o' Lantern, ORANGE!

This outfit is kinda cool for this day and I think it's better to keep it simple since this is an ootd. I like the match of the orange lace top with the pretty shorts and the sandals worked out for me also with the necklace. The purple headband is so cute! I mean it's Halloween, it's time to have fun with this kind of stuffs! 

If you have any Halloween outfit ideas, don't worry about sharing it with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...