October 3, 2013

Miss World 2013: Megan Young

I was so happy and proud when I got the news that Megan Young was the Miss World 2013! I mean, it is such an honor to be representing and bringing the country of the Philippines with this enormous title. I'm very proud of my fellow Filipina! She deserves this. I trust her to be spreading her kindness and generosity in her heart all over the world. I know that she will keep fighting until the end.



Megan Young, thank you for making us Filipinos proud. There are not enough words to express how overjoyed we are for you! Keep moving forward and keep using your beauty and brain to help other people.

Like Miss World, Miss World - Philippines and Megan Young on Facebook. Follow Megan Young on Twitter and Instagram (@meganbata)

Your kindness, beauty, intelligence, generosity and smile will always be in every Filipino's thoughts, Megan!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...