October 2, 2013

October Starts Now!


Finally, it's October! A new month arrived which means new activities are waiting! Hopefully, new blessings and a new beginning. I've been dreaming of what to do this month but no, I don't have to just dream. I have to act. I'll be again, busy for the next weeks but of coarse I can handle it. I'm used to it just like what I've said on Twitter, I'll be playing the toughest game yet.

I made an early list of this month's favorites:

Book - Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix (Yeah, I'm still reading it!)
Food - Combo (Check out my Instagram and you'll understand)
TV Show - Got To Believe ( starring the Philippines' Teen King and Queen! )
Must See Movie - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (Can't wait!!)

This month will also have lots of birthday celebration!

Happy Birthday to ...

Professor Minerva McGonagall ( Harry and his friends wish you all the best!)
*October 4th

Bella Thorne 
*October 8th

Winnie the Pooh (Give him a BIG hug!)
*October 14th

Zac Efron
*October 18th

Katy Perry (T.G.I.F.)
*October 25th

and especially,

My Dad
*October 10th

More surprises and Lifestyle Diaries this month! Stay tuned and message me if you have any tips or advice or you could send me your birthday so I can greet and feature you on this blog! Have a nice month!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...