November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Kendall Jenner!

November 3, 1995 , Kendall Nicole Jenner entered this amazing world with a unique beauty and a gorgeous face that everyone was so astonished. I can't believe she's 18! She has modeled for tons of campaigns, magazines and she even walked on the catwalk, hosted a fashion week and appeared on the hit reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians with her siblings. Most of all, she recently designed a whole clothing line for Pacsun together with her lovely sister, Kylie Jenner. I am very proud of her! I sometimes thought of her being a successful fashion designer and at the same time, a model. I adore her and I hope she stay humble even though the fame is in her. We're here for you Kendall!!


Never forget to watch her E! Special on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I'd love to see her party so stay tuned! Here at the Philippines, the schedule of KUWTK is every tuesday nights at 10. Let's get jammin'.

Follow Kendall on twitterinstagram and keek
Visit kendallandkylie.celebuzz.com for more updates
Like Keeping Up With The Kardashians ,Kendall Jenner and Kendall and Kylie Jenner Official on facebook

Happy 18th Birthday Kendall! Muahhh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...