November 3, 2013

Taste of Something New

Taste of Something New

It's NOVEMBER! I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner! Are you guys ready for what's coming this month? Okay, I decided to have my monthly favorites post every end of the month so stay tuned for my November must haves on November 30th. Too long but I'm a bit excited! Anyways, let's get to the post. 
I wanna try some new pieces like this Camo jacket and I think it can blend to this white dress then add the boots and the hat. A perfect outfit for the day plus it can make you feel warmer since it's getting cold outside. Do you think you'll wear this set? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...