September 4, 2013

Fall Transformation

Fall with me

Summer was the past and now, Fall is around the corner! It's time you transform into something Fall Chic and be trendy for the season. I kinda get fond of owl designs since Bethany Mota inspired me and I think owls are not bad for the next season. I matched up leather shorts and sweatshirts. I like this set! It's cool enough for Fall. Keep in mind the pieces you need to comfort yourself and the way you move. If you're active furing Fall, them this set is perfect for you! I swear it's too cute for you! 

What's your Fall Thing?!

*If you love reading, you'll never have to be on the exact place and time you want to be. Just like to those who don't experience this season because of the "Tropical Climate", I'm with you.


2 comments:

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...