June 16, 2013

In Bloom

I am madly in love with this pic. I remember that it was taken from the sunlight. I feel fresh and loved. 
The flower that I'm holding represents myself. Its simple but still beautiful and fresh. 
Every girl should act like a flower itself. The natural beauty of the flower represents how unique you are. The pleasant scent of it represents your freshness and confidence. Most of all, when the flower blooms, let others see the real beauty and you inside and out. Don't be ashamed of yourself. You are perfect just the way you are. BLOOM!

Always remember, you're just like a flower and let the flower in you bloom!


*Style: DENIM VEST from Next Jeans
The vest fits good as a fashion accessory with my mini dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...