September 7, 2013

Mellow my Violet Scent

Mellow my Violet Scent

I've been liking Yellow + Violet color combination since 3rd grade when I saw it from Hannah Montana. I've experienced loving Violet and Purple then but now, I'm obsessed with Yellow! That makes sense, doesn't it? Well, all I know is that I super love this color combination and it's not that very hard to match. 

This set is simple and casual. Actually, it's like feeling summer-y again. At least, in fashion, you can always go back in time with a mix of the hot trends. Have you used this combination? Do you see yourself wearing this set in the future? What can you say about this outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...