August 9, 2013

Too Cool for School



Hi! I know, the other part of the earth had started schooling a few months ago already but the other side of the world is just starting to go back to school. Well, here are some of outfit examples for back-to-school by Bethany Mota , me and my fashion friend's favorite fashion host in youtube. Check out her Youtube Channel MacBarbie07 and subscribe to her. You'll have fun watching all her videos.

What can you say about 'Style The Fashionista' having video posts about fashion, schooling, tutorials and even MUSIC?! I've been interested in watching videos about different topics so I want to share you all my latest finds every week. If you have a favorite youtube channel or even a music video that you want me to feature it in this blog, just contact me and I'll be happy to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...