August 9, 2013

Casual Look

Hi girls! Sorry if I haven't posted again because of a technical problem and I can't post anything on my blogger but I'm back with new features. The past few days, I've decided to post my outfits every week for you to see my fashion world. 

For my first ever ootd post, I thought about sharing a Casual Look. It was a very tiring week for me and still I have a hectic schedule and my only free time was every weekend so I don't waste any time to just relax. For this weekend, I feel like doing a 'Casual Relax' (that's what I call it) and it turns out like this.




The cut-off shoulder top is from Crissa Philippines. Actually, I just bought this the day before the day this was taken at the SM Department Store and this blue top just caught my eye and my mom approved it, that it was suited with my age. ( I still need to have my parent's permission for some things but mom can't steal my fashion style, just so you know)

This scarlet (well, red-orange) pants is from Paddocks Philippines. To be honest with you gals, I was about to buy shorts the day I bought this but something came to my mind that I should keep in mind my youth and I bought this cool pants instead of shorts but I never regret buying this because it's comfortable to wear and it's easy to pair up with almost any top.


Now, about the shoes. To be exact this red sandals are my favorite flats! This pair is from Gibi Kids. It's also comfortable to wear and very stylish. I love its design, color and it has a low length of heels. I just LOVEEE IT!

#SELFIE
 I love posting selfies on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account! And here's one. I wanna see your cool #selfie posts on your accounts! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram : AnaGAzarcon.
Let's get jammin'!

So, what do you think my STF readers? I want to get some feedback from you and have some suggestions of new features in this blog. Stay tuned for more blog posts!

Have Fun!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...