August 10, 2013

Kylie turns 16

It's the 10th of August and it's a very special day for one of the youngest high fashion model. Guess who? 
Kylie Jenner turns 16 today! It's time you know how obsessed I am with her. I've been a fan of her for about a year now and still I am addicted to her! 
At first, just know about the Kardahian (I love Kourtney Kardashian) and I'm a total fan of the siblings and if I'm a fan, I always try to keep updated and while watching the hit reality show on E! Keeping Up With The Kardashian, I found out that they have 2 more younger sisters and those were Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. I also love Kendall but I love Kylie more and I need to spill, my friend pretends to be Kendall while I be Kylie! Lol. I'm fangirling!!!

Here's a collage that I made for Kylie as a Birthday Present.


Yeah, and because Kylie is always with her sissy, Kendall. Here are only some of their photos together. I know right, they're SOUL SISTERS!



Breaking news for all fashionistas! Kendall and Kylie just launched their new PacSun Kendall and Kylie "Back-To-School" collection! Isn't it amazing? At such a young age, they get to design a fashion line and I bet you all that these girls have bright future in the industry like their older siblings. 
Here's some of my pretty pickings from their collection. You can check out more on their site and stores.






Stay connected with Kendall and Kylie!
Follow Kylie on Twitter Instagram Keek and her Tumblr
Follow Kendall on Twitter Instagram Keek

The photos on this post are from their Instagram and from Google. I just edited the collage at www.fotor.com

Any Kendall and Kylie Jenner fans here? Comment below your total addiction and some sites or accounts of Jenner fans. I would love to keep updated from you, my fellow fans. 

Happy 16th Birthday Kylie !!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...