August 17, 2013

DIY: Collar Necklaces



I'm back with another video. This time, I'm gonna show you a DIY for Peter Pan Collar Necklaces by HearttStingss. I've been seeing some fashionistas wearing peter pan collars and these type of collar necklaces so I decided to check out a video about it. I saw this DIY video that I loved so I thought about sharing it with my STF Readers. 

Are you also in with peter pan collars? Did you liked this video? Please let me know. Subscribe and give thumbs up to videos of  HearttStringss. Watch more of her DIY videos that you will surely love. Anyways, do you want me to do my own videos or DIYs , share your thought with me and I'll be happy to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...