October 22, 2013

Get Ready for the #PHFW

Get Ready for the #PHFW

Tomorrow will be the first day of the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer Collection 2014! Are you excited? This outfit may help you decide what you're gonna wear on the show you're going to. Don't worry, I'll be posting more must-haves on the next days this week before the week ends. Just enjoy and I hope you all guys have a terrific time seeing the new collections of famous brands and designers. Tweet me or comment below your fun experiences and the best part of the show. Can't wait!

Check out for more details at philippinefashionweeklive.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Join the discussion with me! Share your wonderful thoughts and I'll respond as soon as I read your comment. Hope you enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...